Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

OH GOD SO FUNNY!!!

Dude where have you been for so long!? This is absolutely EPIC! I never thought there would be a sequel after Dad's Home. I haven't even been to newgrounds for years, I visit today and lo and behold BAM! It's Dad again! EPIC I TELL YOU! Please keep up the good work and finish part two! Can't wait! Major props man!

Summoning SANTA Summoning SANTA

Good stuff

Ignore all them people that whine about lip syncing and crap, it rocked. To those people, this ain't f$%&^ disney, get over it.

Prelude to Joy II Prelude to Joy II

ROFL

Ahahahaha, dude, this is what the internet is ALL about!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

huzzah

Misery Misery

OMG LOL

This animation just fills me with happyness! Yaaaaaay!

The Head - The Leg The Head - The Leg

Groovy

That was freakin' cool. Keep up the good stuff!

go go go go go go

G0t Naruto LOL111!1!eleven!

Tracing Naruto *and* using the same music? That's pretty low, almost as low as YAAFM advertising a sex site. Don't let this scum into my sight again.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Major Props

Awesome 3D vector art.

Just a side note: inside the blast radius of a nuclear bomb, there is *NOTHING* left bar rubble and an unearthly coloured layer of dust.

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

Hmmm...

I'm gonna show this to people who spend all their money on games and then complain cos they're poor.

Island Invasion Island Invasion

Awesome

Haha, that was done so well, with the shaky sky-cam and everything. Looking forward to more of agent Castanon's adventures!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Phwoarsome!

If you had some heavy metal during the action it would make a great music video to say the least.

Many kudos to you!