White & Black White & Black

Woooo my music!

I googleplexed myself and this came up. It's awesome to see that people are interested in my music, as sucky as it may be. I should upload more. Major thanks!

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

OMFG

Best. Flash. Ever.

It's fairly hard to impress me, because I know what flash is capable of, and dude, you just pushed the envelope.

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Bitchslap that honkey yo

That was fanfuckingtastic!

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Gawd Damn

You'd be killer at making photoshop brushes. That garden one was top notch!

FasanFösning FasanFösning

Suprising

I thought it was going to be another blam, but it turned out to be really good. I love how the ducks try to slowly creep out, silly ducks, made me laugh =)

Not much of a story, if I saw some dude rounding up ducks into a square at the park, I'd wonder what drugs he was on. Then again, I played this game >=D

jackoids jackoids

Almost an arcade classic

Had you replaced the Jacko's with meteors, this would have been an exceptionally accurate recreation of the original game.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Not my style

I don't think it was very well thought out, but hey that's just me being over-critical.

Dropper Dropper

Needs work.

omg I haven't logged in for ages. Strong idea for a game, but it needs a lot of work. I've played a game like this and it was very addictive.

I should start uploading more of my work for peeps to choose from, either way if you want any type of music in specific/custom made don't hesitate to contact me. The link to my site is on my public NG profile.

Keep on keepin' on!

Magosis responds:

thanks for the kidn words there is a better version in the works

PSSST PSSST

Kidsy, but addictive.

It reminds me of when game were good to play, not simply built for the eyecandy (this game covers both!).

Should'a been around when the genesis was at it's popularity peak.

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

Meh.

I can't help feeling that all the quality went into the "you lose" screen. Other than that, a well rounded and somewhat addictive game.